Laying on the spectacular Marche country, the B&B Vento di Rose is located on top of a hill, between Monterubbiano (orange flag assigned by the Touring Club Italiano) and Moresco (one of the most beautiful villages in Italy).
The B&B is the right place to spend a romantic weekend in the Marche, situated only ten minutes away from the Adriatic sea and thirty minutes from the National Park of Sibillini Mountains, between the provinces of Ascoli Piceno and Fermo.
A quiet and silent corner where roses embrace the wind. It`s always refreshed by breezes and surrounded by a garden plenty of roses, lavenders, rosemary and ginestras which wrap the guests with their perfumes.
Its beauty is enphasized by old olive trees, secular mulberries caressed by winds, shady pergolas, fluttering hammocks and flowers in terracotta vases.
Three romantic bedrooms with bathroom, elegant atmospheres, harmony and attention to details along with the rich and delicious breakfasts/bruches, are the ways how we welcome our guests in a warm and familiar atmosphere, but also intimate and respectful of your privacy.
In order to spend a wonderful stay full of charme and relax in the Marche region, you can find here:
- a maxiJacuzzi spa open air in the panoramic solarium to relax and get pampered by the sweet water massage
- a big garden with deckchairs, hammocks, tables and chairs where you can sunbathe and drink a tasty glass of wine
- a west patio where during summer we serve breakfasts
- a big south arcade where sea and mountain breezes alternate and a shady pergola: two magnificient places where you can enjoy the astonishing sea and mountain view
- a north patio from where you can admire Monterubbiano and on the east side a roses pergola arch from where you can contemplate dawns and the Moresco Castle
- mountain bikes
- a colourful and well supplied kitchen with patio where you can cook and eat your dinner while the sun sets behind the Sibillini mountains
- the music corner and a little but rich library full of touristic guides an Marche cuisine books
- private parking.